2020 Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity
Want to show off the incredible performance and style of your new luxury vehicle? When you’re flying down the roads of Coto De Caza, you can include up to five passengers along for the journey thanks to the Jaguar F-PACE seating capacity. This SUV interior includes two rows of seating with an upscale design, including heated and ventilated seating, along with plenty of room for cargo for those adventures in Mission Viejo. Find out why a Jaguar F-PACE might be your perfect match:
F-PACE Passenger and Cargo Volume
When you think of a luxury brand like Jaguar, you think of cutting-edge performance and state-of-the-art technology. But the Jaguar F-PACE was also built with spacious dimensions that accommodate your busy schedule. Whether you are hauling furniture through Laguna Beach or taking the kids to Irvine, your F-PACE can easily adapt:
- Jaguar F-PACE Seating Capacity: 5 passengers
- Jaguar F-PACE Headroom: 37.8 inches (front) / 37.5 inches (back)
- Jaguar F-PACE Shoulder Room: 57.7 inches (front) / 55.8 inches (back)
- Jaguar F-PACE Leg Room: 40.3 inches (front) / 37.2 inches (back)
- Cargo Volume (Second Row): 33.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume (First Row): 55.8 cubic feet
While there are plenty of F-PACE trims to explore, Jaguar equipped each model with standard comfort and convenient features to enhance every journey:
- The 10-way power front seats include lumbar support to help reduce fatigue over long commutes and road trips.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control allows you to adjust the temperature for different cabin zones, so everyone stays comfortable.
- The 40:20:40 flat-folding rear seats can easily make room for bulky cargo, so you can pack with peace of mind!
- The sliding panoramic glassroof gives you a clear view of the blue skies above.
Want to customize your Jaguar F-PACE even more? In addition to the many Jaguar accessories available, you can also choose options like Luxtec upholstery, Windsor leather, sport seating, or performance seats to suit your preferences. Why not treat yourself to the following upgrades?
- Jaguar F-PACE Heated Seats
- Jaguar F-PACE Ventilated Seats
- Jaguar F-PACE Rear Reclining Seats
Test Out the Jaguar F-PACE Ventilated Seats Today
Ready to see the Jaguar F-PACE for yourself? Get behind the wheel with a test drive at Jaguar Mission Viejo of Mission Viejo. Take a look at our Jaguar F-PACE lease deals to save on your next purchase or contact us with any questions. You can even apply for financing right now! Still doing your research? Compare the Jaguar F-PACE vs. Audi Q5 today!
Learn More at Jaguar Mission Viejo
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configurations offer six different trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Innovative features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™, and more….
The Jaguar E-PACE has gained quite a following with Coto De Caza and Laguna Beach drivers for its exceptional performance and style, but the impressive cabin just might be our favorite feature onboard the latest model. The 2020 Jaguar E-PACE interior showcases high-quality materials, undeniable craftsmanship, and some of the most cutting-edge features on the market today. If…
The 2020 Jaguar I-PACE is in a luxury sedan in a class of its own. The awards it has won are proof of that, as are the satisfied customers who have bought their new electric SUV from Jaguar Mission Viejo. It has an incredible 234-mile driving range, high-powered lithium-ion batteries that deliver nearly 400 hp on…