What is Jaguar InControl Apps?
Available throughout the Jaguar lineup, Jaguar InControl® Apps allows you to use select smartphone apps via the touchscreen. Whether you own an Android or Apple smartphone, you can utilize Jaguar InControl® Apps to stay entertained or to help you plan your next restaurant trip to Irvine. Read on to learn more about setting up Jaguar InControl® Apps and what you can do with it!
How Do I Set-Up Jaguar InControl® Apps?
Getting started with Jaguar InControl® Apps is easy! First, use the Apple App Store or Google Play to install the app for Jaguar InControl® Apps onto your smartphone. Next, connect your smartphone by following these Jaguar setup steps for InControl® Apps:
- Sitting in your Jaguar, open Bluetooth® to connect your smartphone with your vehicle.
- Make sure your phone is unlocked.
- Use your phone’s USB cord to plug into the InControl® Apps USB port.
- Open the app on your phone.
- Choose InControl® Apps on the touchscreen.
- Select either “View” or “View and listen”.
Available Jaguar InControl® Applications
Here’s a look at some of the available apps for Jaguar InControl® Apps:
- News & Entertainment — Newsbeat, Audiobooks, Stitcher, Rivet Radio, and Rdio
- Travel — Cityseeker, Eventseeker, Hotelseeker, Parkopedia,
- Tracking and Fuel Monitoring — Sygic, Mileage Tracker Pro, Glympse, Familonet
- Utility and Professional — MobileDay®, Voice Memo, AccuWeather
Jaguar InControl® Apps Q&As
Q: How do I get Jaguar InControl® Apps?
- A: If you are building your vehicle online, be sure Jaguar InControl® Apps is standard or added as an upgrade. If you are shopping at the dealership, make sure the vehicle you want already has InControl®, as the hardware can’t be fitted after manufacturing is complete.
Q: How do I know Jaguar InControl® is activated in my car?
- A: After you’ve successfully created an InControl® account and activated your services, you’ll receive a confirmation email letting you know you can use Jaguar InControl® Apps and other functions.
Q: Is my InControl® Remote login the same as my InControl® Apps login?
- A: Yes. You can manage both your InControl® Apps settings and your InControl® Remote settings through the same InControl® account, with the same login credentials.
Q: Can I receive Jaguar InControl® text messages without having InControl® Apps?
- A: You need InControl® Apps, Apple CarPlay®, or Android Auto™ on your Jaguar in order to see and reply to text messages via your in-vehicle touchscreen, as native messaging is not available with InControl®.
Q: How do I use Jaguar InControl® Apps if I’ve purchased a pre-owned vehicle?
- A: If your pre-owned vehicle has Jaguar InControl® Apps capability, you’ll see two flags on the overhead console, which can be pressed open to show the SOS button. Jaguar Mission Viejo can assist you with creating your account and activating your services.
Q: How can I remove InControl® services like Jaguar InControl® Apps?
- A: To terminate your services, visit www.incontrol.jaguar.com, choose “Vehicle Settings” on the dashboard page, then “Remove Vehicle.”
Test Drive a Jaguar with InControl® Apps at Jaguar Mission Viejo!
Ready to see how Jaguar InControl® Apps works in person, or want to learn about alternatives like Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™? Schedule a test drive at Jaguar Mission Viejo, located near Laguna Beach and Irvine. Before you schedule, take a moment to browse our current offers!
Learn More at Jaguar Mission Viejo
Available throughout the Jaguar lineup, Jaguar InControl® Apps allows you to use select smartphone apps via the touchscreen. Whether you own an Android or Apple smartphone, you can utilize Jaguar InControl® Apps to stay entertained or to help you plan your next restaurant trip to Irvine. Read on to learn more about setting up Jaguar…
The 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE has an undeniably stunning exterior, but the interior is equally luxe with details of careful craftsmanship. Explore the Jaguar F-TYPE interior with Jaguar Mission Viejo then contact Jaguar Mission Viejo to schedule a test drive near Irvine and get a feel for the premium interior in person. View F-TYPE Models 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE…
If you’re in San Clemente or Coto De Caza on the hunt for a sleek and powerful new sports car the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE has what you’re looking for, with five trim levels and coupe and convertible options on each trim. Check out our overview of the 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE configurations at Jaguar Mission Viejo, and find out which one…