Jaguar XJ Configurations
The 2019 Jaguar XJ configurations offer six different trim levels, two wheelbase sizes, and four powertrains. Innovative features include active ventilated heated and cooled front and rear seats, an 825W Meridian™ Surround Sound system, a panoramic moonroof with power blind, 10-inch InControl® Touch Pro™ with Connected Navigation and Pro Services, Remote & Protect™, and more. Explore XJ configurations below, then stop by our dealership near Coto De Caza to get behind the wheel of your favorite luxury model.
Jaguar XJ Trim Levels
There are two Jaguar XJ trim levels with the standard wheelbase (119.4 inches). This configuration is 202 inches in overall length and provides 38.9 inches legroom in the rear seats:
- XJ R-Sport – key features include the R-Sport exterior with Black accents, adaptive full LED headlights with LED signature and auto high-beam assist, 12.3-inch interactive driver display, blind spot monitor, and soft door close.
- XJ Supercharged – Standard features include perforated soft grain leather seats with Diamond Sew Pattern Quilting, 18-way power-adjustable front seats with front seat massage, four-zone climate control, and electronic locking rear differential.
There are five trim levels with the long wheelbase (124.3 inches), with 206.9 inches overall vehicle length and 44.1 inches of rear legroom:
- XJ Collection – This model features all-season tires, 20-inch 5 split-spoke “Style 5063” wheels with Satin Grey finish, wood and leather steering wheel, 360-Degree Parking Aid, and 360-Degree Surround Camera.
- XJL Portfolio – This model and XJ Supercharged share features with additional electric rear side window and rear window sunblinds and illuminated rear vanity mirrors.
- XJ50 – Standard features include 50th Anniversary Special Edition badging and accents on exterior/interior, Gloss Shadow Walnut veneer, 360-Degree Surround Camera, aluminum gearshift paddles, Bright Metal pedals, and black grille mesh.
- XJL Supercharged – Standard features are the same as the XJ Supercharged standard wheelbase version.
- XJR575 – You will find standard features like XJR575 tread plates, perforated soft grain leather sports seats, gloss black exterior accents, red brake calipers with Jaguar Script, quad pipe sports exhaust, hood louvers, and a carbon-fiber engine cover.
No matter which of the Jaguar XJ trim levels or wheelbase that you pick, enjoy 15.2 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk and 41.5 inches of legroom in the front seats.
Jaguar XJ Engine Options
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with RWD – 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 5.7 seconds
- XJ R-Sport – $76,000 MSRP*
- XJ Portfolio – $85,500 MSRP*
- XJ50 – $88,200 MSRP
340 hp 3.0L supercharged V6 engine with AWD – 332 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 6.1 seconds
- Available on the XJ R-Sport for $79,000 MSRP*
- Available on the XJ Portfolio for $88,500 MSRP*
- Available on the XJ50 for $91,200 MSRP*
470 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with RWD – 424 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- XJ Collection – $85,000 MSRP*
- XJ Supercharged – $93,900 MSRP*
- XJL Supercharged – $97,200 MSRP*
- Available on the XJ50 for $99,900 MSRP*
575 hp 5.0L supercharged V8 engine with RWD – 517 lb-ft of torque, 0-60 mph in 4.2 seconds
- Jaguar XJR575 – $123,300 MSRP*
Find Your Ideal Luxury Sedan at Jaguar Mission Viejo
Are you ready to upgrade your ride and get behind the wheel of a luxury vehicle like the Jaguar XJ? Visit Jaguar Mission Viejo, and we’ll explore the different Jaguar XJ configurations and help find the new Jaguar XJ for sale in Mission Viejo that’s best suited for you. Contact us today!
0 comment(s) so far on Jaguar XJ Configurations